Cristine C. Silke Hansen, Founder & CEO of ANTROPE
For the past 15 years, I have gathered solid experience as an International Business Coach for middle managers, top management and directors in small and large international organisations. Clients who I have worked with as a business coach & team developer have so far been from the IT, conference, hotel, tech, tele and medical business sectors.
I have also been involved in a major cultural analysis project involving center managers and employees in a Danish Psychiatric Region. For several years I have been an external lecturer for Lederne (the biggest trade union organisation for managers in Denmark). I have 5 years of HR Development experience working for Nokia Mobile Phones, R&D, taking care of employee & leadership development. A major assignment was being in charge, as project leader, in creating an extensive leadership development programme for all middle managers in Nokia Mobile Phones in Copenhagen.
My thesis was based on an “intercultural competence” case-study at a telecom joint venture company in Poland. I have travelled in 50 countries around the world and worked in several, and brought up in four countries. The combination of my practical and theoretical background gives me a greater insight into the current challenges, faced by many international companies and organisations in a global economy.
Working for international companies in London and Copenhagen has given me great expertise and experience from hightech, telecom and banking concerns. Using the work knowledge and results I have achieved along the way, I can pass this on and support my clients in achieving high performance results and job satisfaction in all business areas.
the icecap - greenland
I have lived 13 years in Greenland and in 2008, I chose to join an expedition to cross the icecap of Greenland on skies from the west coast to the east coast. I had very little time to prepare for this expedition, and many of my mental skills and tools were important in completing the expedition.
The expedition forced me to integrate my mental tools, enabling me to support my clients in their efforts to reach their goals. You can learn more about the expedition by clicking on the following link “motivational talk”. The talk about the expedition across the icecap can inspire you and your colleagues to move out of your comfort zone and go for higher and truly inspired goals and visions.
- 15 years experience of consultancy within management- and employee development
- Master in Sc. & Business Administration (Cand.merc. HRM), Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- NLP Coach®, Danish NLP Institute, Copenhagen
- NLP Master Practitioner, Danish NLP Institute, Copenhagen
- Focus, Management & Leadership Program, Ashridge Consulting, Paris
- Team leader & Project management education, Nokia, Copenhagen
- (61st) UCLA Technical Management Program, Los Angeles, USA
- Hypnotherapist, Hypnose Skolen, Copenhagen
- Martial artist, Wing Tsun, WT Center Scandinavia, Copenhagen
PHILOSOPHY, VISION AND VALUES
A very small percentage of the human potential is realised. One of the keys to unlock this potential is being open minded to what and who we truly are, and letting faith in ourselves overcome the fear of change.
ANTROPE creates space for increased creativity, innovation and diversity in organisations and, thereby, leads the way to an increase in the level of job satisfaction, improving customer image and revenue, and strengthens the individual.
To unfold clients’ potential through mind-blowing methods, resulting in customers perceiving ANTROPE as a trustworthy partner, delivering as agreed.
- Growth: to create added value for the customer
- Understanding: to understand client needs and capability
- Curiosity: to be open to client background and identify client potential
- Balance: the interrelation between heart and brain is in balance
- ANTROPE will accurately identify qualifications, expertise and experience as a coach.
- ANTROPE will ensure that, prior to or at the initial session, the client understands the nature of coaching, the bounds of confidentiality, financial arrangements and other terms of the coaching agreement.
- ANTROPE will respect the confidentiality of the client’s information, unless otherwise authorized by the client, or as required by law. ANTROPE will obtain agreement from the clients before releasing their names as clients or references, or any other client identifying information.